Confused about how to use the inventory features in QuickBooks?
Don’t be any longer!
Scott’s informative videos will help you get the right answers to your questions and show you how to properly use QuickBooks for tracking your inventory.
Setting Up Inventory and Non-Inventory Parts in QB Learn practical insight from someone who has managed more than $4 million in inventory.
Get the run-down on how to set up inventory and non-inventory parts in QuickBooks during this half-hour video. We’ll begin with an introduction of each field on the inventory and non-inventory part screens of QuickBooks, and you’ll also learn these skills.
- Make a non-inventory part behave like an inventory part.
- Learn how inventory and non-inventory parts are handled on purchase orders, bills and invoices.
- Gain insight on average cost and last costs.
- Figure out how to correct inventory count and value problems.
Using the Item List and Inventory Center This video is a must-see if you work with inventory or non-inventory or assemblies in QuickBooks.
We’ll dissect the inventory center, with a close look at every menu function on the Item List and Inventory Center. Plus, this video offers must-know inventory tips and tricks.
- Learn to duplicate inventory items in QuickBooks.
- Import information from Excel to QuickBooks.
- Change item prices.
- Check item availability in a single click.
- Give the Item List a new appearance through customization.
- Generate a profitability-by-item report.
Using Unit of Measure in QuickBooks Inventory Stop the guesswork when using QuickBooks unit of measure tools. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial.
You turned on the unit of measure feature in QuickBooks—now what? This training video will show you how the feature differs across QuickBooks versions and how to effectively use this function.
- Learn to turn on the feature and create unit of measure sets.
- Use unit of measure sets in purchase orders, sales orders and invoices.
- Get the run-down on how unit of measure works when calculating on-hand inventory quantities.
- Generate inventory reports and see how unit of measure is displayed.
Keep Me Posted on New Inventory Videos
About Scott Gregory, QuickBooks Specialist and CPA…
Scott provides a wide variety of QuickBooks solutions and profit improvement techniques to his clients
in a relaxed yet very informative manner. No “accountant-speak” here!
He is a:
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor (for 10 years!)
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor (since Enterprise was created!)
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
“When you teach or speak about QB, people get it…you have a real gift with this subject matter”