Making Sense Of Your Numbers!
Scott Gregory’s innovative program, Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers, gets you the financial insights needed to make sound business decisions – quarter after quarter, year after year.
Sound Business Decisions Require Sound Numbers – Beyond What Your Bookkeeper Can Provide!
How will Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers benefit my business?
- Show you how to get more cash in the bank
- Discover ways to make more by selling the same amount
- Understand which products/services are really making money, and which aren’t
- Create a financial roadmap that extends far beyond the balance in your bank account
- Tap into the expertise of Scott’s 30+ years in the field of small-business finance
What does the Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers program provide me?
- Creates a personalized plan to make your business more efficient and profitable
- Offers business-specific insights, such as a review of inventory and accounts receivable management practices, cash flow analysis, return on marketing investments, and much more.
- Provides comprehensive, forward focused insights and ideas
- Gives you the ability to gain confidence about the financial results of your business
What’s included in the Beyond QuickBooks quarterly review?
- Thorough review of your QuickBooks information
- Identification of potential problems and recommended resolution plans
- Development, review and monitoring of your business financial goals and a road map to get there
- 90 minute phone consultation each quarter
What is my investment for the Beyond QuickBooks program?
- Packages are custom designed for the needs of your business, and they start at $795 per quarter
Why choose Scott Gregory?
- Scott brings over 30 years of hands-on accounting, finance, inventory, QuickBooks, and e-commerce insights to his clients. This includes more than a decade as CFO for a $15 million business. He gets it when it comes to the finances of small businesses.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers is conducted over the course of a business quarter. All you need to get started is:
- A copy of your QuickBooks file for review and analysis
- Time to connect by phone to review information and your goals/concerns
- A desire to change the way you use QuickBooks so you can start tapping your numbers to work smarter and make more money…
MEET SCOTT GREGORY
Scott has a deep understanding of what makes small businesses work and has developed breakthrough QuickBooks programs that use the software as a foundation for financial efficiency.
Scott has more than 20,000 hours of hands-on field experience with QuickBooks and has served more than 1000 clients.
Before starting Bottom Line Accounting Solutions, Scott was chief financial officer for a $15 million manufacturing firm, where he was in charge of accounting, banking, IT, purchasing, inventory control and human resources. He also served as President of his local Chamber of Commerce.
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in venues including: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 18-plus years and in business finance and accounting for 30-plus years