What You Don’t Know About Your Numbers Could Kill Your Business!
Nearly 40 percent of businesses fail because of poor financial management.
Is yours destined for a spot in history?
What if the money isn’t there to sell your business, cash out for retirement — or close the next big deal?
Let’s face it – do you know what your numbers are actually saying about your business? Very likely the answer is no.
YOU CAN BEAT THE ODDS AND MAKE SENSE OF YOUR NUMBERS!
QuickBooks® REALLY CAN tell the true story of what’s really going on in your business…
It’s time to capture that financial information so you can make smart decisions that improve efficiency and drive profit.
“I have had the pleasure of working with Scott for over five years. His service is priceless to me. Scott is a professional who outperforms any other service provider I employ. Scott takes all of our accounting and puts the numbers into a clear and concise format, including a financial dashboard and actions that need to happen for our business to succeed.
This service provides me with insight on what is happening with my business and where additional attention may be needed.”
Marlene Cornachio, President
Custom Cleaning and Maintenance
How to Get a Handle on YOUR Numbers…
Scott Gregory’s innovative “Beyond QuickBooks” program is designed to help you put your numbers to work. He will help you move beyond using QuickBooks as a giant, electronic checkbook and get you the reports and crystal clear insights you need to make smart financial decisions for your business.
It’s true – you don’t need a CFO to take control of your numbers!
“Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of Your Numbers” gets you the numbers and financial insights to work smart and achieve success every quarter, every year. It’s so easy to fall into a treadmill exercise of invoice, receive payment, deposit. Stop!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of YOUR Numbers helps you:
- Learn to use QuickBooks data to understand which products/services are really making money so you can sell more (and spend less doing it!).
- Understand and improve your cash flow, accounts receivables and inventory status.
- Use QuickBooks to generate critical financial reports so you can create a roadmap for your business that extends beyond meeting next week’s payroll.
- Straighten out your messy QuickBooks files and get on the road to accurate, insightful financial reporting.
- Create a customized reporting dashboard and personal plan to work more efficiently and profitably (with the same level of sales).
- Review the basics, including inventory, A/R management practices and cash flow analysis.
- Identify potential problem accounts and gain recommended resolutions.
- Get a comprehensive quarterly review that includes a 90-minute phone consultation.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Beyond QuickBooks: Making Sense of YOUR Numbers is conducted over the course of a business quarter. All you need to get started is:
- A copy of your QuickBooks file for review and analysis
- Time to connect by phone to review information and your goals/concerns
- A desire to change the way you use QuickBooks so you can start tapping your numbers to work smarter and make more money…
Meet Scott Gregory
Scott has a deep understanding of what makes small businesses work and has developed breakthrough QuickBooks programs that use the software as a foundation for financial efficiency.
Scott has more than 14,000 hours of hands-on field experience with QuickBooks and has served more than 850 clients.
Before starting Bottom Line Accounting Solutions, Scott was chief financial officer for a $15 million manufacturing firm, where he was in charge of accounting, banking, IT, purchasing, inventory control and human resources. He also served as President of his local Chamber of Commerce.
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS)
- QuickBooks instructor in venues including: Ohio Society of CPAs, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Lakeland Community College, Intuit Town Hall Meetings
- Worked with QuickBooks software for 13-plus years and in business finance and accounting for 25-plus years